Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where has the time gone?!?


Well, as many of you can see, I am terrible at blogging and keeping updated! So, you have missed many pictures of what our happy little family has been up to....but I have decided to just move forward...I am refraining myself from going back to the last 10 months and adding pictures so you can see how life has progressed, but obviously it has been busy:) I will fill you in a little with just words and no pics. Our remodeling business is going good. At times a little slow, but we continue to trust in the Lord to be our provider and supply us with all of our needs.
Over the past 6 months I have been getting the house ready for doing daycare and in July I finally got licensed in Scott County as a Child Care Provider in my home. I am hoping to fill 4 spots total, and I need 3 more to go. Taking care of children has always been a passion of mine. Now that I am a mom, I can combine working with children and still staying at home to raise my own. I am looking forward to this new venture, so please pray for the right families to come into our home.
Scott and I had a busy summer with softball and volleyball and all of the other summer activities. Fall has approached way too quickly and I remember last year at this time I was full on pregnant and just waiting for our little baby to arrive. WE have truly been LOVING every minute of parenthood. Our sweet little baby has turned into a fun little boy. He is talking up a storm...mama, dada, hi, all done, nigh nigh, and lots of babbling. He has taken 3 steps on his own and walks around furniture like a pro, tries to climb on everything he can, and crawl under whatever he can't climb over. He is so funny! He finally about 2 weeks ago cut his first tooth and now he has a second one that just came through. He loves to follow Bailey around and say "hi" to her. He gives kisses all the time and is truly amazing! WE feel so very blessed to have a son.
So our life in a nutshell over the last few months....crazy and we love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just so you know, If I hear of anyone needing a day care... your the first person I'd recommend!! I'm sure you'd be awesome! :) Aaron is so hansom.
Love you girl. I appreciated your letter about your Sister in law's adoption story, very touching and what a praise to God!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker">